Lutron Digital Anemometers Model AM 4201
Owing to the advancement in technology, we are able to offer high quality Digital Anemometers. The offered instruments are widely used by weather researchers to measure the speed of air. Our qualified professionals manufacture these instruments by making use of sophisticated components, sourced from trustworthy vendors of the market. These digital anemometers are compact in design and very accurate, therefore demanded by our clients across the market. We are able to deliver these Digital Anemometers under a given time-frame and offer it at market leading prices.
The portable anemometer provides fastaccurate readings with digitalreadability and the convenience ofa remote sensor separately. * Multi-functions for air flowmeasurement:m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots. * Low-friction ball-bearing designresulting in accuracy at both highand low velocities. * Conventional twisted vane arms,always a source of unreliability havebeen eliminated. * DATA HOLD. * Compact housing cabinate. * Wide applications: use thisanemometer to check air conditioning& heating systems, measure airvelocities, wind speeds,temperature...etc.
The portable anemometer provides fast,
* DATA HOLD function for stored the desiredaccurate readings,
with digital readability and value on display. Large LCD display,
easy tothe convenience of a remote sensor separately. read.
* Multi-functions for air flow measurement:
* LCD display for low power consumption &m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots.
clear read-out even in bright ambient light
* Low-friction ball-bearing design allows free condition.vane movement, resulting in accuracy at both
* Used the durable, long-lasting components,high & low velocities. including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic
* A sensitive balanced vane wheel rotates freely housing case.in response to air flow.
* Wide applications: use this anemometer to
* Conventional twisted vane arms, always a check air conditioning & heating systems,source of unreliability have been eliminated. measure air velocities, wind speeds,
* Compact housing cabinet, easy to carry out. temperature...etc.
* Built-in low battery indicator.
Display 18mm (0.7") LCD
(Liquid Temp. Sensor Naked-bead type kCrystal Display), 3 1/2 digits.
* AM4202 only thermocouple probe.
Measurement m/s (meters per second),
Power Supply DC 9V 006P, MN1604(PP3)km/h (kilometers per hour),
battery (Heavy Duty Type) orft/min (feet/per minute), equivalent.knots (nautical miles per hour),
Power Approx. DC 9 mA.
Temp.- , (AM-4202 only). â â
Weight 325 g/0.72 LB (including battery).
Operating 0 to 50 (32 to 122 ). â ââ â
Dimension Instrument :Temp. 168 x 80 x 35mm
Operating Less than 80 % RH. (6.6 x 3.2 x 1.2 inch)
Humidity Sensor Head :Air Velocity Conventional twisted vane arms Round, 72 mm Dia.Sensor and low-friction ball-bearing
Standard Instruction Manual...........1 PC.Structure design.
Accessories Sensor probe..................1 PC.Carrying case..................1 PC.
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION ( 23 Â± 5 ) â
A. Air velocityMeasurement Range
Resolution Accuracym/s 0.4-30.0 m/s 0.1 m/s Â± (2 % + 1 d)km/h 1.4-108.0 km/h 0.1 km/h Â± (2 % + 3 d)ft/min. 80-5910 ft/min. 10 ft/min. Â± (2 % + 2 d)knots 0.8-58.3 knots 0.1 knots Â± (2 % + 2 d)Note: m/s - meters per second km/h - kilometers per hourft/min - feet/per minute knots - nautical miles per hour* Appearance and specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change without notice
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.