TDS Meter (Hold) Handheld Meter- TDS-3
- Perfect for business utilization. Incorporates a conveying case with belt cut.
- Very proficient and exact because of its propelled chip innovation.
- Hold Function: spares estimations for advantageous perusing and recording.
- Auto-off capacity: the meter close off naturally following 10 minutes of non-use to ration batteries.
- Estimation Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the determination is in additions of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the determination is in augmentations of 10ppm, showed by a squinting "x10" picture.
- Manufactured in computerized thermometer
- Presentation: vast and simple to-peruse LCD screen.
- Industrial facility Calibrated: our meters are adjusted with a 342 ppm NaCl arrangement.
- Meters can be recalibrated with a small screwdriver.
- Additionally accessible in "x10" mode: peruses in augmentations just of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
- TDS Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
- Determination: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (additionally accessible in 10 ppm)
- Precision: +/ - 2%
- Change Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Force source: 2 x 1.5V catch cell batteries (incorporated) (357A)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of use
- Measurements: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)